Charly Boy’s Our Mu Mu Don Do” protest has been suspended. The protest which has been ongoing in the city of Abuja got messy Tuesday when some youths suspected to be supporters of President Muhammadu Buhari attacked the ace entertainer at Wuse Market, Abuja.
Charly Boy and his group have been protesting since last week calling for the resignation or resumption of the President since he has been away in London for medical vacation.
He said at the Unity Foundation that the group resolved to terminate the protest to enable it reappraise and re-strategize for a wider plan on the activities of the movement.
He said the group is not intimidated by the attack at Wuse Market, stating that his group was only protesting against the continued and prolonged stay of President Buhari in London. He said the President should either resume work or resign.
Charly Boy claimed that his members have received death threat from unknown and various quarters but they are not deterred by them