*BY JEFF UMUNNA*
A mock primaries was held by Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorcha for some aspirants mainly his loyalists in his Rescue Mission government seeking for various public offices in 2019.
Aside President Muhammadu Buhari who was endorsed to go for a second term, others endorsed at a meeting of party stakeholders held at the International Conference Centre, Owerri are Okorocha’s men serving in his government.
The Governor who had earlier announced his senatorial ambition for Orlu zone in 2019 got the endorsement of party men at the event. His Chief of Staff and Son In law, Uche Nwosu was also endorsed for the governorship.
Others endorsed at the Mock Primaries include:
• Prof Nnamdi Obiareri- Commissioner of Information For Senate (Okigwe Zone)
• Chief Emma Ojinere- Commissioner For Trade and Investment For Senate (Owerri Zone)
• Hon Chike Okafor – To Seek Second Term For House Reps.
• Hon Uju Kingsley- Deputy Chief of Staff (Operations) For House of Reps seat( Oguta/Ohaji/Egbema Federal Constituency)
• Dr. Paschal Obi ( Principal Secretary To The Governor For House of Reps)
• Hon Ugonna Ozuruigbo ( Deputy Speaker, Imo State House of Assembly For House of Reps, Nwangele
• Hon Ralphaeal Nnanna Igbokwe ( House of Reps 2nd 3rd Term)