This post has already been read 202 times!
Imo State will bid for the hosting of the 2022 National Sports Festival.
And to set the ball rolling, Imo State Governor, Hon. Emeka Ihediha, has constituted a committee led by Dan Ngerem to co- ordinate the hosting bid.
A statement by Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Chibuike Onyeukwu, said the bid is “in continuation of the ongoing reforms and in realizing the policies of the Ihedioha administration towards fast tracking sports, youth and economic development in Imo State”.
Members of the Bid Committee are as follows:
1. Ngerem- Chairman/Bid Ambassador
2. Alhaji Ibrahim Galadima- Member/Bid Ambassador
3. Chief Adiokiye Amiesemeka- Member/Bid Ambassador
4.Hon.Bukola Olopade- Member/Bid Ambassador
5. Mike Itemuaghor- Member
6.Hon.Tunji Adeyinka- Member/Bid Ambassador
7 Hon.Jones Onyeriri- Deputy Chairman
8. Chief Fan Ndubuoke- Secretary
9. Mr. Kanu Nwankwo MON- Member
10.ACP Chioma Ajunwa- Member
11.Dame Comfort Obi- Member
12. Hon. Uche Ogbuagu- Member
13.Hon.Amara Chyna Iwuanyanwu- Member
14.Hon.Ichie Ken Agbim- Member
15. Mr. Johnbosco Okeahialam- Member
16. Mr. Reginald Ihebuzor- Member
17. Dr. Sunny Ogulewe- Member
18. Nze Elvis Agukwe- Member
19. Comrade Dan Nwayanwu- Member
20. Mr.Chris Emeka Okeke- Member
21. Dr. Mitchel Obi- Member
22. Mr. Leonard Ugboaja- Member
23.Mr. Okey Onyegbule- Member
24.Mr. Clement Nwankpa- Member
25.Ms .Adaora Onyechere- Member
26. Dr. Ken Onyeati- Ikpe- Member
27. Chief Charity Opara Asonze- Member
28. State Director Of Sports- Member
29. Chief Damian Ezeagu- Member
30. Chinemerem Enweremadu- Member
31. Mrs. Christy Opara- Member
32. Mr. Okwun Omeaku- Member.