The Okigwe zone Youth Mandate met at Umuelemai, Isiala Mbano Headquarters on 3rd May, 2022, where they passionately appeal to the Governor Hope Uzodimma and Okigwe zone Stakeholders to urge the return of Senator Frank Ibezim to the Senate in 2023 based on his superlative performance within the one year he has been at the Red chamber of the National Assembly
The Youths made the following resolutions;
1. We have seen that Senator Frank Ibezim has done wonderfully well within the one year he has been at the Red chamber of the national Assembly.
2. We have also seen that he has a verifiable projects and programmes ongoing in Okigwe zone hence he should be allowed to continue in order to consolidate on them.
3. We know that Senator Frank Ibezim has distinguished himself as one of the shinning stars of the present 9th Senate of the national Assembly.
4. We passionately appeal to Governor Hope Uzodimma and Okigwe zone Stakeholders to urge the return of Senator Frank Ibezim to the Senate in 2023.
5. We know that Senator Frank Ibezim has delivered within this short period of his entrance at the national Assembly.
6. We need him to continue beyond 2023 and become a ranking and principal officer at the national Assembly.
6. We understand that Okigwe zone has been under- represented in the past before Senator Frank Ibezim’s emergence and that is why we are rooting for him to continue beyond the expiration of his mandate in 2023.
7. We do not want the Governor and Okigwe zone Stakeholders to allow people who can not win election in their various booths to be given the APC party tickets in 2023.
8. We will be happy if our amiable Governor will heed to our clarion call to allow Senator Frank Ibezim to return back to the Senate in 2023.
Engr. Ugochukwu Amadi- Okigwe
Dr. Kingsley Nduka- Onuimo
Comrade Ikechukwu Nwaneri- Isiala Mbano
Mr. Uchechukwu Onuoha- Ehime Mbano
Surveyor Emeka Okereke- Obowo
Evang. Nnanna Okoroafor- Ihite Uboma