Governor Emeka Ihedioha of Imo State is investigating award of contracts during the period former Governor Achike Udenwa, Ikedi Ohakim and Rochas Okorocha were Governors of the State.
The Governor has set up a Judicial Commission Of Inquiry On Award of Contracts from June 2006 to May 2019.
Members of the commission are as follows;
- Hon.Justice B.C Iheaka – Chairman
- Engr.Chris Ibeh – Member
- Ifeyinwa Maureen Okafor – Member
- Dr. Samuel Ifeanyi Onwuasoanya – Member
- Barr.Stanley Imo – Member
- Mr.Paschal Uzokwu – Member
- Barr. Aloy Ejimako – Member
- Dame Comfort Obi – Secretary
The swearing-in of the members by His Excellency was due to take place at the Sam Mbakwe Executive Council Chambers, Government House, by 1pm on Monday according to a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr.Chibuike Onyeukwu.
Ihedioha had last week set up a Judicial Commission of Inquiry on land deals in the State from June 2006 to May 2019.